booking enquiries should be made to
NWCA bookings clerk, Tim Vincent,
on telephone number: 07774249702
You can call Tim to make a
booking or to arrange a viewing of the building to check if its suits
Alternatively contact the Association's Chairman
Community Centre booking fees are:
Minimum fee = £12 for one hour
Up to two hours = £20.00
Morning, Afternoon or Evening session (3 hours) = £30.00
All day (9am till 5pm) = £50.00
Full payment is requested in advance at the time of booking to secure
By Hiring the North West Community Centre, you agree to the terms of hiring:
* You agree to leave the centre in a clean and tidy condition.
* All rubbish is the responsibility of the hirer, and should be taken away with you.
* All windows and doors must be closed, and radiators turned off, before you leave.
* No furniture or kitchen supplies is to be taken from the centre.
* DBS checks are the responsibility of any groups who require them.
* Any electrical equipment brought in must be checked to make sure it is fit for use.
* Refunds will only be given if more than 48hours notice is given of a cancellation.